October 27, 2022
Apple Patches 127 Vulnerabilities that Affects a Variety of Products
Apple’s security response team has released software updates for at least 77 software vulnerabilities affecting several Apple products (Excludes iPhones, iPads, Apple Watch and Apple TV).
Some of these vulnerabilities may lead to remote code execution (RCE).
- The details of the vulnerabilities can be found on the update pages for the following affected products:
- Safari versions prior to 16.1
- macOS Big Sur versions prior to 11.7.1
- macOS Monterey versions prior to 12.6.1
- macOS Ventura versions prior to 13
CYREBRO recommends updating relevant products to the latest available releases in accordance with Apple’s advisory.
References: Apple Security Updates